Have you ever heard of FOMO, the “fear of missing out”? I’m here to help you fight that feeling today — with the extra special blessings of Neptune in Pisces!
You see, Neptune rules a lot of things… but one of the things it is most associated with is delusional thinking. Neptune is particularly strong right now because it is in the Sign it rules.
Have you ever noticed how much absolute nonsense some people believe in, when you look at your newsfeed on Facebook? I’m going to show you how to use the power of Neptune in Pisces so you can get in on that action!
1) Choose a patently nonsensical belief. Some examples include: the Earth is rectangular, vaccines cause global warming, alien invaders created the opioid crisis, or a cult of cannibal Satanist politicians controls the Oscars. Use your imagination!
2) Make a few YouTube videos in your basement supporting this notion. And remember, the more references you make to The Matrix, the better!
3) Get yourself a website dedicated to the subject. Make sure you have an advertising partner program in place and/or merchandise to sell.
4) Eventually you will find a few people who agree with you, because there will always be a few people who will agree with anything. Compliment these people on their wisdom and discernment, then follow up with a pitch to have them buy your nutritional supplements (or whatever it is you’re selling).
5) Whenever anyone points out the your idea is complete nonsense, tell them to stop letting the “mainstream media” do all their thinking for them. BONUS POINTS: attach a meme that totally ignores their point or outright lies to support your case. The Internet LOVES memes!
6) Keep this up until your idea catches on, and other people start doing their own YouTube videos in their basement repeating all your main points and supporting you.
Congratulations! You just turned fear, uncertainty, and doubt into a valuable revenue channel. Wasn’t that a lot more fun and profitable than playing into the “universal compassion” vibe that also comes with Neptune in Pisces? You’re welcome. I’ll be sending you a bill for my consulting services shortly. Check your email!
Matthew Currie is an astrologer, counselor and writer with over 20 years of experience and numerous appearances on television, radio and podcasts. He is the author of “Conquer The Universe With Astrology,” (available on Amazon) and is available for private consultations. Send him an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Matthew likes hearing from you.
He also predicted that yes, you WOULD end up here reading this.